Do I need to install the modules/addons/rules

More
8 years 4 months ago #30911 by phemight
Do I need to install the modules in the easysocial application manager or joomla application manager?

secondly, how do i utilize or integrate the AI and POINT File?

Kind regards and thank you for your understanding

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30915 by phemight
I am sorry but your documentation doesn't tell much on how to install properly - I suggest you create youtube channel and include some tutorials

I hope the social checking will perform the function that I assume it will perform

Having installed it - I noticed that it doesn't tell the location hyperlink - instead it shows my name

Please see find

attachment
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #30916 by nordmograph

phemight wrote: Do I need to install the modules in the easysocial application manager or joomla application manager?

secondly, how do i utilize or integrate the AI and POINT File?

Kind regards and thank you for your understanding

Modules and components install via the regular Joomla installer.
EasySocial Application installs via the EasySocial applications installer.
Does it make sense ?

The .AI is an Adobe lllustrator file, wich is only required if you want to redisign the badge icons, and know how to use Illustrator.
The points file integrates EasySocial points as described in the EasySocial documentation
stackideas.com/docs/easysocial/administr...s/discovering-points
Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30917 by nordmograph

phemight wrote: I am sorry but your documentation doesn't tell much on how to install properly - I suggest you create youtube channel and include some tutorials

I hope the social checking will perform the function that I assume it will perform

Having installed it - I noticed that it doesn't tell the location hyperlink - instead it shows my name

This component allows you to checkin at places wich are user profiles.
It makes sense the location name is the user profile name of the location where you checked in.

Ophemmy checked in at Femy profile. Wich makes sense because this is the profile place name where she checked in.
What's wrong ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30918 by phemight
How does this make sense? Ophemmy checked in at Femy profile

instead of

Ophemmy checked in at Eiffel tower Paris, France

or

Ophemmy checked in at Sheraton hotel Paris, France

or

Ophemmy checked in at grimmy's restaurant O2 Arena

This is what is required not checking in at my profile name - I am sorry but that doesn't make any sense to me

More
8 years 4 months ago #30919 by nordmograph
Checking happens at a location.
That location is defined by a specific user address. That address (set by an address field in a user profile) defines a location where to checkin wich is related to that "host" user.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds