Cannot get it to work

More
6 years 7 months ago #39739 by sapcotegirl
Hi, I've to get this to work, I really want it to work but I'm losing patience with it.
Could you contact me to either gain access to the backend, or to talk me through the setup....your installation and configuration documentation is not very helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39740 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Cannot get it to work
Sure, do you speak french ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39742 by sapcotegirl
Replied by sapcotegirl on topic Cannot get it to work
A little, but not enough!
My daughter does, she may be able to assist...

More
6 years 7 months ago #39746 by nordmograph
Nevermind english should be fine.
Can you describe what you did and where you are stuck ?
I'll be more effective in helping then.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39748 by sapcotegirl
Replied by sapcotegirl on topic Cannot get it to work
Installation doesn't seem to have completed as looking at your documentation, it hasn't installed QRcode etc.

As I am using EasySocial, I am unsure if fieldIDs are necessary for GeoCheckin to work.
I also have Geomunnity and hope there is no conflict, as that was purchased and installed first.

I can give you a login to the backend of the website, or you can call me on my french landline?....

More
6 years 7 months ago #39749 by nordmograph
No, there is no conflict at all with Geommunity.
Do you have installed and enabled the EasySocial application in the ES apps manager ?

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds