Only event of my choosing to show up in map

More
9 years 5 months ago #26137 by salserosclub
Hello!

We actually don't just like it, we love the idea. That is actually going to be one of the most important features of our site, because of the nature of the community we're building :)

We are interested on getting a quote for the custom development you mentioned. Could you please contact me directly?
Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #26166 by salserosclub
Hello...? Anyone there? We still need help with some of the original questions... Could you please contact me?

More
9 years 4 months ago #26175 by nordmograph
Sure, please precise what 's still wrong and post the url of tha map.
If you need a quote for some custom dev, please email using the custom dev form from the main menu.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds