All Events don't display

More
9 years 1 week ago #28171 by lemiran
Replied by lemiran on topic All Events don't display
Ah ok, but you said me:

"First, add your voice to my post here." without a link to your post...

Ok for the long event :)))

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28172 by lemiran
Is this possible to use for this time your script in order to get back my coordinates and have my events on the map... and use the map on my site. Because i can't use it yet :(

More
9 years 1 week ago #28177 by nordmograph
What script ?
My only batch geocoder for Jomsocial concerns JS medias, not events.

What you can do in the mean time is:
Edit the #__community_events from PHPMYADMIN to manually add latitude and longitude data to events to replace their 255,255

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28178 by lemiran
:(
Adding the coordinates will take a lot of time !!
So by now your plug in is unuseble to me. Am i the only one in this case??

More
9 years 1 week ago #28182 by nordmograph
Well most users use it for community users, and ponctual events I guess.
I guess other users will be in your case , but the fix must com from Jomsocial team.

But adding the coordinates manually would not be so long. How many entries tdo you have in that
#__community_events table ?
The job would only consist of copy pasting the original coordinates to the clones overwrting that 255 value.

I just got a reply. Can you test again with a new event and checking in the database.?
Post your result in there and let me know:
www.jomsocial.com/forum/events/26401-rep...itude-not-duplicated

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 days ago #28246 by lemiran
Hi
thank you for your answer
I don't just have repetitive events but also several events with different localisations... So it's not a matter of copy and paste i think.

I will take a try for a new event but as i said before, for the new events i didn't see the problem :-/

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds