icons avatar not showing...popup broken...error messages...route wont disable

More
5 years 9 months ago #42172 by michaelg252
Hey adrian..any word yet on my last post? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #42181 by nordmograph
I just visited your site and it appears the plugin is still the old version.
Did you had a chance to download and install it from my previous post ?? ( now removed) It fixes the route and avatar issues.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 9 months ago #42182 by michaelg252
I did install the last plugin you sent..and it did resolve the route disable issue on the cb profile....but it still will not disable on the module. ..also yes my avatar is still not showing...did you update the plugin again after you told me to upload the new one last time..i wpuld not know..there is no version #...

More
5 years 9 months ago #42183 by michaelg252
Was i supposed to update the geommunity component as well?
Also my dd component is showing underscores could you answer that question in my dd post while i have u here..thanks

More
5 years 9 months ago #42185 by nordmograph
Please don't mix topics, and post one issue per topic.
No, only the CB plugin should be updated to this one:

File Attachment:

File Name: plug_geomm...8-10.zip
File Size:15 KB

It solves the avatar issue. I posted it already few days ago in a previous post.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
5 years 9 months ago #42186 by nordmograph
Please email me backend access.

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds