[solved] smaller flips

More
9 years 1 month ago #27786 by hhartvig
Replied by hhartvig on topic [solved] smaller flips
UPS !

Try to look at it on my wife's Ipad and here its out of boundaries - is it possible to make it responsive as the rest of the site ?

We do have a lot of users who will access this site using tablets and smartphones.

I'm still prepared to pay for your assistance.

/Henrik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27801 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic [solved] smaller flips
Hello Henrik

I just visited your site again to test responsiveness and check the module but did you solve this allready , it doesn't seem to expand outside of boundaries.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27802 by hhartvig
Replied by hhartvig on topic [solved] smaller flips
Sorry - but I ended up buying another countdown module which was responsive.

I do intent to use your module on another site and will keep me informed if your module will be released in a responsive design.

Thanks for all your help.

/Henrik

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds