help please installing

More
9 years 1 month ago #27736 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic help please installing
OK first I estup and enabled the bandcamp/soundcloud & mixcloud content plugins.
You can now use these services soundclips pages urls in your Joomla content articles and have the url automatically replaced by their respective players.

You might want to have a look at their settings to customize players look and features.
Open your Joomla backend, go to EXTENSIONS then PLUGINS management.
Search for Bandcamp and find the plugin.
The plugin settings have varous tabs: Bandcamp, Soundcloud & Mixcloud.
Have a look.

For the EasySocial plugin, there is not much to set , this is rather straight forward.
I tested with another user and it worked out of the box.
My suspiction about the reason it says empty playlist, is because it lodas the user playlist, and not other playlists. SO if you create a playlist, it won't load it. Try with a single or more tracks, but no additional playlist.

Hope it helps,
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27739 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic help please installing
please clarify "Try with a single or more tracks, but no additional playlist"
also so with bandcamp/soundcloud any user on my joomla website can click on menu linked to these modules and play music from these players?

More
9 years 1 month ago #27740 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic help please installing
- In your soundcloud account, add at least one track outside a playlist.
- The plugin changes soundcloud / mixcl. / bancmp URL for their respective player inside Joomla articles or everywhere content plugins are prepared. This is not a module.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds