- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Several small problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 1 week ago #32678 by pepecortez
Hi!

Firstly I wanna thank you for your time to continue Bernard's work. Hope you will have enough energy on it in the future. Thanks in advance!
So, we have noticed several small bugs, which I'll try to test and write around in the upcoming days.

These one has been found till now:

1.) If cid contains utf8 charachters for example
option=com_altauserpoints&task=showdetails&cid=ALONE-MáND-GYöNGYI&name=Mánd%20Gyöngyi
it does not works. In these cases we have to modify the link, in this case:
option=com_altauserpoints&task=showdetails&cid=ALONE-MAND-GYONGYI&name=Mánd%20Gyöngyi

2.) When I try to modify any earlier created points, when I push save, the modified line's enabled parameter goes to 0, so it's no longer shown and counted.

Help and fixed files would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
PePe
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32692 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Several small problems
Hello

I'll have a look at these issues

2. From what page are you processing this form ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32693 by pepecortez
Replied by pepecortez on topic Several small problems
Hello!

2.) When I open an "event" by clicking on the date, on page for example: /administrator/index.php?option=com_altauserpoints&task=showdetails&cid=ALONE-ADMIN&name=PePe

The loaded link when I click on the date is for exmaple: /administrator/index.php?option=com_altauserpoints&task=edituserdetails&cid[]=37878&name=PePe

Also happens the same, on the same showdetails link, if I click on checkbox, and after that click on Edit button.

Thanks for your help!

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32694 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Several small problems
Ok found it and reproduced. Thanks for reporting
DO you know if this issue is related to AltaUP or if it was also happening on Alpha AUP 2.0.4 ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32695 by pepecortez
It was also happening in AlphaUserPoints.

More
8 years 1 week ago #32791 by pepecortez
Hi Adrien!

Apx. when will be fix delivered for these small bugs?

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds