[solved] Component not working

More
6 years 1 month ago #41201 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Component not working
Nope, you forgot.
I explained to you I could not do that for you as it requires actions on your Paypal account I can't do.
So this was not part of the job.
I can help though :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41203 by guilhermey
Replied by guilhermey on topic Component not working
I know, Adrien.
Of course we don't expect you to configure "Buy Points wit PayPal" extension with our PayPal account settings.
But, if you care to roll back on this thread, all this issue started when we did not succeed installing (not configuring) your extension.
So, if you succeed in just installing it we will be able to close the whole issue.
Never mind about configuring it - I don't know the details either. I will have to forward it to my boss to do it as soon as you signal to me that the extension is successfully installed.
Tks!

More
6 years 1 month ago #41204 by nordmograph
Fine, the component is installed successfully on your bisoux_club setup.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41214 by guilhermey
Ok!
We’ll start testing tomorrow.
Keep you posted.
Tks!

More
6 years 1 month ago #41242 by guilhermey
Hi Adrien!
Component seems fine even though we were not able to test it ongoing, with user activities.
Here's where we need some more help.
1. We know we can export activities, but where do we import them?
2. Our next step is to update users and activities, but we also need to add some users from a second Alpha installation. How can we do this?
Tks!

More
6 years 1 month ago #41268 by nordmograph
There is no import.
Not sure what is the best practice to import users from another site. This not really an AUP matter as biggest concern is to import user ids without conflict and user passwords have they have been encoded with different secrets ...

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds