GEOMMUNITY PLUGIN: ADSMANAGER

More
6 years 11 months ago #38353 by gueno
Replied by gueno on topic GEOMMUNITY PLUGIN: ADSMANAGER
I managed to connect with these same ID.
The production site is www.cdm44.com/administrator/index.php
This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38355 by nordmograph
Invetigateing on your site, it appears the error is
Table '#__adsmanager_fieldgmap' doesn't exist'

Can you check and confirm this table is not on your database ?
Is you gmap field for adsmanager a recent one , email it to me so I can understand better.
This message contains confidential information

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38358 by gueno
I have something that looks like in the database:
Verification of the database
[Pp24q8gz_ccdm44.qg53t_adsmanager_fieldgmap_conf] status: OK
But not #__adsmanager_fieldgmap
Here is a screenshot
Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #38359 by nordmograph
oui

Est ce que votre plugin gmap est une version rescente ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38360 by gueno
I updated AdsManager Bronze 3_1_10 last Friday. No problem for the installation. I then installed your solution ... Everything is in place but nothing is displayed! I checked the plug-in. They are must be recent since everything is up to date, but I do not see how to see this.
I looked at your sample site and found that it does not work for AdsManager either: www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...rticle&id=23& ; Itemid = 1321

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #38361 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: Is you gmap field for adsmanager a recent one , email it to me so I can understand better.

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds