GEOMMUNITY PLUGIN: ADSMANAGER

More
6 years 10 months ago #38331 by gueno
Replied by gueno on topic GEOMMUNITY PLUGIN: ADSMANAGER
Hello,

I followed the procedure to display my ads on a map. So I bought Geommunity light, bought the PLUGIN AdsManager. I've also updated the latest version of AdsManager and past Joomla to 3.7
The pagepage is in place on but no announcement appears on the map ...
No error in the console ... I modified several parameters but I remain blocked. Thank you for your help.
Guéno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38332 by nordmograph
Hello

Does it work when deactivating SEF in Joomla config ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38333 by gueno
Thank-you for your prompt response.

I've disabled the SEF in the Joomla configuration and it has not changed anything.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38337 by nordmograph
I need to see it myself, with SEF disable. ALso edit the zooms setings (min zoom) so the map is usable.
Let me know when I can look again.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38339 by gueno
I tried on my test site. Here is the address: internet.cdm44.org/index.php?option=com_...view=list&Itemid=285

More
6 years 10 months ago #38340 by nordmograph
Pouvez vous me transmettre un compte admin pour votre site de test. Je vais vérifer les paramétrages.
Utilisez le bouton "confidential "

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds