[solved] I cannot get it working....

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #35891 by silberfuchs
Yes I have activated the core GZIP compression. I am also using cache (cache plugin and Joomla Core) functionality.....should I switch it off?

Attached you can find my first map.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by silberfuchs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35892 by nordmograph
From what I see on your screenshot. Your map is not set correctly, you must set it to have as few 'not blue' areas as possible.
Set a world map for instance so we can see if the component is working correctly.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35893 by silberfuchs
I created a world map - without a blue layer....

Thanks for your support!

More
7 years 5 months ago #35894 by nordmograph

silberfuchs wrote: I created a world map - without a blue layer....

Thanks for your support!

Blue layer is required at max ! :)

Anyway the world map works enough to let me tell you that you must disable cache.
Maps must be different everytime , it makes no sense caching it .

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35895 by silberfuchs
Okay - Now I have all caches deactivated... should work now...?

More
7 years 5 months ago #35896 by nordmograph
Yes but understand, the random locations will only be picked in the blue areas.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds