jGifts & Userpoints Problem

More
2 years 11 months ago #45574 by nordmograph
OK thank you
It seems the Javascript is broken on the gift page (and other pages):

Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: 'interest-cohort'.
bootstrap.min.js:6 Uncaught Error: Bootstrap's JavaScript requires jQuery version 1.9.1 or higher, but lower than version 3
at bootstrap.min.js:6
at bootstrap.min.js:6
(anonymous) @ bootstrap.min.js:6
(anonymous) @ bootstrap.min.js:6
GET www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-GMH31BPVDF net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

Check the browser console. These erros seem to brek the rest of the page javascript. Preventing the user gift search autocomplete feature to work correctly.

Fix these and retry. Let m know the result.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #45583 by FreshG
Replied by FreshG on topic jGifts & Userpoints Problem
its ok.. you can ignore it.. its blocked by some adblocker of your browser

Its a Problem of your Script. Also in JGITFS AND AUP!

I am not alone with this Problems.. check your Forum - u can find many more about the same issue.

We will fix it self! But Service here is not ok! Sry
Attachments:

More
2 years 11 months ago #45584 by FreshG
Bootstrap error resolved

And also nothing works..
Attachments:

More
2 years 11 months ago #45585 by FreshG
Hi, i have just checked and inspect everything from my side, even with codes and database and came to some conclusions:

1) AltaUserPoint is not generating user profiles in database with JoomSocial community component.
( When i checked the database there is no profile generated by AltaUserPoint component).
2) If i try to go to user's profile while i am logged in it shows this error "0 - Call to undefined method Joomla \ CMS \ Document \ RawDocument :: addCustomTag ()" means its unable to find this class or function where the location is added in the component.
3) While checking the Php file from ".../components/com_altauserpoints/views/users/tmpl/default.php" i found that its calling user profile through this code "
if ($this->params->get('show_links_to_users', 1) && $user->id || $this->params->get('show_links_to_users', 1) && !$user->id && $this->allowGuestUserViewProfil) {
$profil = "<a href=\"" . $linktoprofil . "\">" . $row->usr_username . "</a>";
} else $profil = $row->usr_username;
echo $profil;

" where as its looking for the parameter show_links_to_users. But in the admin panel where settings are included i am unable to find any option for this.

4) As for your inpected replied. i have removed the error regarding bootstrap.js and the second one which refers to GoogleTagManager which is basically a browser issue as some extensions may block this but it doesn't mean that component is not working cause of GoogleTag js files. So there should be some issue with the component.

5) JGift component is also giving problem. while logging into the website as a user. You cannot find a user to send them gifts.

Kindly look deeply into these issues and fix them as soon as you can.

Thank You

More
2 years 11 months ago #45586 by MeXtreaM
Hello I join this topic.
The products that I bought from you and are in use on my website work very well. I've attached a screen. What does JFIELD_PLG_SEARCH_SEARCHLIMIT_DESC
and how do i get that away?

My product versions are up to date.
www.i-single.community
If you need a demouser, I'll be happy to unlock it.

Thomas

More
2 years 11 months ago #45588 by FreshG

MeXtreaM wrote: Hello I join this topic.
The products that I bought from you and are in use on my website work very well. I've attached a screen. What does JFIELD_PLG_SEARCH_SEARCHLIMIT_DESC
and how do i get that away?

U have the false Topic: Create your own one!

Your Issue is language Issue - Only Copy this Tag to your Language File and gife it a name. Problem is fixed.

My product versions are up to date.
www.i-single.community
If you need a demouser, I'll be happy to unlock it.

Thomas

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds