Mycryptocurrency

More
5 years 11 months ago #41608 by taiwoblinks
Replied by taiwoblinks on topic Mycryptocurrency
"set any password in the component option? No password field in the component section, only facebook appid and cron job secret and the likes!!! , save, copy the cron job URL? No cron job URL to copy!!! and set it at your hosts ? At my host I read the documentation but I don't know what to put in the command field!!!
I am using Go daddy hosting and the documentation looks simple but what to put in the command section and nothing like cron job url in the component section. Please check my attachment
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41609 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Mycryptocurrency
Set 123 in the password field and use this URL for the cron job:
www.yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_my...cap&format=raw&s=123
every 2 minutes
Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41610 by taiwoblinks
Where is the password field? I sent you screen shot of everything about your component option, but nothing like password, or do you mean cron job secret field is the password field? And the cron job URL u sent me, is that the URL I will put in the command section of my godaddy cron job section. If I can't get this set up, buying the bibot will not be useful for me because this cryptocurrency price update have to make my site look professional for my users to use my trading bot. So please if there anyone else in this forum seeing the issue, I wouldn't mind a clear explanation from anyone

More
5 years 11 months ago #41611 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Mycryptocurrency
Yes this is the Cron Job Secret, yes the URL I provided to you is the one to use for the cron command.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41612 by taiwoblinks
I did everything but doesn't seems to work out, I use my own password too, not working, I copied the cron job URL not the one you gave me, it doesn't work still. The price is not updating. So I don't know what could be the reason.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds