Warning - Buggy plugin

More
7 years 8 months ago #34627 by nordmograph
Thank you
I tryed to pass an order
I get
TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: skyceberg.com/images/stories/virtuemart/...ault-male-avatar.jpg
Also the VM template is throwing blank sweetalert warnings and also a wrong Missing shipment alert.

I see in the AUP activities for this Sebastyan user than points are deducted correctly and the VM order is set to confirmed.
So the plugin is working.
Fix your TCPDF issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34628 by CAROLINADJOKER
I think you joke...
Ok - Sebastyan had points - but chek an user wich don`t have money - in this case you even don`t make cheking if this user have or not money - there shold come notification - as he don`t have enough money for purchasing , and can pay partialy only...

Also if the user have enough money - he don`t get redirected after purchase - because error is seen by admin - but what about others users and notifications as you describe - ,,if user don`t have enough points - you don`t allow them to buy " - but in our case no matter is he have no points.

Alsoo the user if have enough points - from his account are disscounted points - but no notifications there - and he continue pushing - so no one notifications is comming - i feel you joke.

You know what i`m thinking about you - as you don`t care at all of your clients - for you the most important is to be payd money for extensions - there rest - you don`t care....

Regards

More
7 years 8 months ago #34629 by CAROLINADJOKER
I think i shold make a pool - from all your clients wich they feel - and to post all of this and they real review on all your selling chanels.

that will be correct
Because about 1 year only this kind of thinks i hear by you.
As for example till now i`m unable to use Dating component at all - because you have there only bug on bug - and on demo - fake view for jomsocial - only easy social - where you note ,, small difference" - but the clients shold know as there are big big difference between what they see and what they get.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34630 by CAROLINADJOKER
I will take some time to screen all the thinks from each component wich i have purchased and will post down of your demo - to be seen real view.
Always for you can found others faults - only not yours .

More
7 years 8 months ago #34631 by nordmograph
I think, if you want your issue fixed here, you should be constructive and try to understand my recommendations.
You said theTCPDF issue was fixed.
It is not.

Feel free to email me an account with a user that has no points so I can see if hisorder gets confirmed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34632 by nordmograph
Of course a check is done.
If a user doesn't have enough points , here are the warnings + message user would receive. In your case it would probably be sweetalerts popups.

I just tested again on our demo.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds