Create a nice and responsive jQuery (horizontal or vertical) animated timeline based on static data settings or any values of your Joomla database thanks to a MySQL query wizard or advanced query field or presets.Features
- + Horizontal or Vertical Layout
- + Responsive: resizes to fit any screen
- + jQuery based
- + Any Joomla data available
- + Event Title, description (with our without HTML), image, url
- + Flexible: any Joomla data available:
- + Joomla & 3rd party extensions data available via MySQL Wizard settings
- + or Joomla & 3rd party extensions data available via MySQL Expert Field
- + or Joomla & 3rd party extensions data available via Presets list
- + or Static data available via module settings
- + Data Presets provided and evolving based on popular customer requests
- + Presets for Joomla articles, Easyblog posts, jEvents events, JEM events, Jomsocial events, EasySocial events ... Ask for more.
- + Supports locations with latitude and longitude data on a static GoogleMaps.
About the 4 modes to get the data to be displayed:
- + Expert Mode: expects the admin to write own MySQL query in the module settings.
- + Wizard Mode: Use the module wizard form to easily build your query.
These 2 first mode expects admin to know at least where in the database, the data is.
- + Preset Mode: Module comes with built in preset queries. This preset list will grow with time.
- + Static Mode: text based data to be input in the module settings, here is the syntax with an example:
id;date (Y-m-d H:i:s);Event Title;Event Description;Event image;Event URL;latitude;longitude|Example
:1;2018-12-05 22:15:15;Great Event;Yes truely a great event;1.jpg;index.php;50.984;3.458|
2;2018-12-08 20:15:15;Another Great Event;Yes another truely great event;picture.jpg;index.php;25.796548;31.156874
To ignore a parameter, leave it empty , but don't omit the ; separator.
: | is the separator for events, ; is the separator for data of the same event.
Also note: every parameter is documented within the settings page as tooltips when rolling over the parameter label.
If even with all these options you're having hard times to get your data into the timeline, or if you want a specific preset to be added, post in our SUPPORT FORUM in the dedicated category
Flexible Timeline demo (HORIZONTAL layout): Static Data
07 Oct 2017
Requirement: Joomla 3.7+ | Download
This plg_fields_itin.zip plugin is a new type of plugin extension for Joomla introduced in the 3.7 version: Custom Fields.
This plugin installs via the usual Joomla installer. Go to your Joomla backend at yoursite.com/administrator, login and go to:TOP MENU > EXTENSIONS > INSTALL > UPLOAD PACKAGE FILE tabClick the browse button to select the plg_fields_itin.zip archive on your computer.Click Upload
03 Nov 2017
Install the component archive via the regular Joomla installer.The component installation also installs automatically the plg_vmcustom_downloadable plugin.After installation, go to the component optionsFill in:
Expiry length in days: this is only a default value you can set before creating the VMCustom field for all your products. This value can be overridden for each product.
Allowed Order statuses: Select the default order statuses to allow downloads. This value can be overridden ...
30 Jan 2018
Under constructionInstallation via the regular Joomla installerInstallation process- 300 Coins imported from CoinmarketcaP- Exchanges imported from script- Past events imported from CoinmarketcaL- Future events imported from CoinmarketcaL- Installed plugins - user plugin, content plugin, search plugin- To be installed manually if needed: Community Builder and EasySocial pluginsSetup Instructions- Cron job for Coins values update: coinmarketcap cron job, every 2 min max- Cron job ...
12 Apr 2018
Points manager component: AltaUserpoints OR EasySocial OR Jomsocial
Coinbase Commerce account
If you need a Free Coinbase account you can get one fromhttps://www.coinbase.com/join/52811c7cf16a66a0a3000255 (this referral link will reward both of us with $10 worth of Bitcoin or Ethereum as soon as your account gets loaded with $100 of crypto)I. Setting up your Coinbase Commerce account: https://commerce.coinbase.com/dashboard/settingsSETTINGS -> ...
24 May 2018
J! Extension Tags